Monday, October 22, 2012

Hello guys!

We are three kids from Denmark, and are making a blog about Scotland. Here's a little facts about us :-)

Simon
Hi! My name is Simon and i like to game, and do parkour. I live in Ry with my family and my dog, Laban.
I know about Scotland:
That Loch Ness is a lake in Scotland.
That James Bond was born there.
J. K. Rowling wrote Harry Potter on a café named The Elephant House in Scotland's Capitol Edinburg.

Simone
Hi! I'm Simone, i'm 15 years old.
I live in Gl. Rye, with my dad, sister, 6 cats, 2 chickens, 1 guinea pig and 1 fish, he's name is Olli. I also live in Silkeborg with my mom, my sister, 2 horses and 1 cat.
In my spare time i dance, hanging out with my friends much and making a lot of food, to my friend Helene.
I don't have  a boyfriend, because i'm forever alone :(
I kinda know the same about Scotland as my friend Simon, so...

Thor
Hi! My name is Thor, i'm 14.
I live between Ry and Gl. Rye, with my Mom and my little brother, a dog, 4 cats and 2 horses.
I play guitar, swim, workout, and i produce a little :I
I know uhm..... not so much about Scotland sooo.... eh :I

Enjoy the blog! :-D




No comments:

Post a Comment